Actually Richard I am terribly sorry about my previous reply as, I just
spotted your comment about the case of Guinness. I will happily listen if
you provide them. If you are going the RPG summit in Twin Cities in October,
and we can happily drink the black stuff and say bad things about these
PHP'ers who are trying to subvert us IBM i sorts...

Cheers

Stuart