Perfect! Thank you very much. I have a lot to learn about sql. Heck, a
few years ago I could not even spell it!

Have a great weekend!

Joe

Joe Wells
University of Alabama Health Services Foundation
500 22nd Street South, Suite 308
Birmingham, AL 35233
205-731-5610

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that
any dissemination, duplication or distribution of this transmission by
someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by replying to this e-mail.

On 9/4/2009 at 3:11 PM, in message
<OF82072A7D.F31139A6-ON85257627.006E0D2C-85257627.006EE2EF@xxxxxxxx>, Lloyd