We upgraded from V5R1 to V5R2... we are moving to V5R4 in September.

On V5R1, via a Windows mapped drive to /QDLS/PAYROLL... the user could
delete files, after the upgrade and PTF apply the user receives an error
dialog box "file in use".

I have check permissions on /QDLS, they are *RWX.

I realize that this will be an interim problem until V5R4, but any
suggestions on how to resolve the problem would be appreciated.

TIA.

Michael Smith

This thread ...