HiI need to do the following for Japanese users, All client access are setup
with host code page 939, and there job is setup to 65535,
I need to change there job to CCSID 37 to send emails using MMAIL and then
change it back to 65535 as it was before,

But when i do chgjob ccsid(37) send emails and then again chgjob
ccsid(65535) i start getting this error?

Is there a work around, if you see documentation of MMAIL it says MMAIL wont
work with CCSID 65535 so all these changes.

Any suggestions?

Ashish