HiI am having issue when trying to access some system screens from my client
access,
This is what i am trying to do

Login to AS400 (Japanese AS400 machine)
CHGSYSLIBL LIB(QSYS2924) OPTION(*REMOVE)
Press shift + Esc + 3 to get to Display Job Screen.

When i do so i get CPD6A0D error,

When i add SYSLIBL QSYS2924 i am able to do so,

For the Japanese users, when they change CCSID to 37 and back to 65535 they
run into this error,

The error says "Device is not a DBCS device" is this some thing related to
V5R3 and fixed in next version or some thing related to client access?

This thread ...