From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sjl
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:20 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: System i Navigator beeps too much

Back in the 'olden' days, every time I changed jobs or keyboards the first
thing I would do was to flip the keyboard over and pull the wire on the
keyboard clicker...
- sjl

Eric wrote:
Lol, remember the relay clapper in the old 5251 M11 keyboard?
Perhaps someone on the Navigator team really missed that....

This thread ...