We did that too. But, that was the best keyboard, from a tactile
perspective, ever made. I loved that thing.....

sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/20/2009 3:20:03 PM >>>

Back in the 'olden' days, every time I changed jobs or keyboards the
first
thing I would do was to flip the keyboard over and pull the wire on the
keyboard clicker...
- sjl

Eric wrote:
Lol, remember the relay clapper in the old 5251 M11 keyboard?
Perhaps someone on the Navigator team really missed that....

This thread ...