Michael Smith wrote:
I am looking to a utility program that will create a "heading"
row for a .CSV file. I think that I once downloaded this utility
from iSeriesNetwork, but so far I have been unable to located in
their archives.

If anyone has this utility or other suggestions, I would
appreciate your help.

FWiW, the following link which includes a link to the next:
http://www.nntp.it/comp-as400/1394620-cpytoimpf-con-testata.html
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=187797

There a recursive CTE generates the delimited column name instead of the column heading; the first message clarifies the query is slightly different than the original request.

Regards, Chuck