On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 00:06, James Rich<james@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I ran it for the first time last night and was shocked to discover it took
about 12 1/2 hours to complete! ÂI'm on v5r3m0. ÂIs there a way to get
improved NFS performance on the iSeries?

Well, what kind of hardware were you running?

The model entry-tier 170/270/800/Power-5 520 regularly run out of CPU
when doing large data transfers. And the fact that you're running V5R3
indicated you're running on terribly old hardware...

This thread ...