Is the telnet port blocked by a network acl?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Massiello
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:51 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Client Access Connectivity and Telnet

Charles,

I will check, but it actually connects to the machine, and just sits
there with that message on the bottom of the box saying it's connected
waiting on port 23 (or something like that). Also, I can connect to this
machine with Operations Navigator, I am just not getting a display screen.

Thanks

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions