How is that any different from impacting web server when when doing
maintenance on the MS SQL server?

Charles

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 8:04 AM, PaultinNZ<paultormey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One of the possible downsides of accessing the iSeries DB2 database would be
that if you need to do any maintenance on the iSeries you impact the Web
customer view. Might not be a big issue but just a thought.

Paul