Weekly full system save a customer does every week -
GO Save option 21 from a twinax terminal -
QHST log shows the endsbs *all and then all the
qsys.lib library saves, last finishing at 8/01/09 13:32
all saved ok except this :
Message ID . . . . . . : CPF3771 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 08/01/09 Time sent . . . . . . : 14:21:13

Message . . . . : 14 objects saved from QMGTC. 1 not saved.
Cause . . . . . :
-- 14 objects were saved.
-- 0 spooled files were saved.
-- 1 objects were not saved.
-- 0 spooled files were not saved.
Data was saved from library QMGTC on volumes IBMIRD sequence number 95 at
08/01/09 13:45:11. The save operation ended on volume IBMIRD. If
UPDHST(*YES) was specified, the save/restore history information was updated
for each saved object.
It did saved the rest of the libraries.
98 libraries saved, 1 partially saved, 0 not saved. (CPF3777)
08/01 14:27

<no entries for 21 hours, no savdlo, no sav>

Next entry 08/02/09 12:15
Subsystem QCTL Starting ....

No entries in SST logs

Would the Save error above (either CPF3771 or CPF3777) have issues an error to the console? No one was watching this - they start it and go home - next shift is in at noon next day - and no one is admitting answering a msg, and no log of a message answered.
Jim Franz