Hello, I would like the experts' help on this one... The stored
procedure takes two parameters (CURRENTMONTH e.g. 2009/07, and TERRITORY
e.g. 100).

I would like the stored proc to calculate three different SUMs: one for
this month, one for last year end (2008/10) to this month and one for
two years ago, 2007/10 to 2008/07.

- Am I calculating and concatenating my date variables correctly?
- How do I exclude AMFLIB.SLSMAS.SLSNM , AMFLIB.CUSMAS.CUSNM ,
AMFLIB.MBB0REP.B0GTTX from the ORDER BY clause (If I try then the
procedure does not compile)?
- How can I set the current library to AMFLIB? SET PATH = AMFLIB
does not work?
- How should I pull the different SUMs based on the above
mentioned transaction dates (TDATE)? Should I use SELECT sub-queries for
each SUM?

BEGIN

DECLARE P_CURRENTMONTH AS DATE;
DECLARE P_LASTYEARCURRENTMONTH AS DATE;
DECLARE P_YEARENDMONTH AS INTEGER;
DECLARE P_LASTYEARYEAREND AS DATE;
DECLARE P_TWOYEARSAGOYEAREND AS DATE;

SET P_CURRENTMONTH = CURRENTMONTH;
SET P_LASTYEARCURRENTMONTH = P_CURRENTMONTH - 12 MONTHS;
SET P_YEARENDMONTH = 10;
SET P_LASTYEARYEAREND = DATE( ' '' || (YEAR(P_CURRENTMONTH) - 1 YEAR)
|| '-10-31' )
SET P_TWOYEARSAGOYEAREND = DATE( ' '' || (YEAR(P_CURRENTMONTH) - 2
YEARS) || '-10-31' )

DECLARE C1 CURSOR FOR
SELECT
AMFLIB . CUSMAS . COMNO AS "Company Number" , AMFLIB . CUSMAS .
CUSCL AS "Customer Class" ,
AMFLIB . CUSMAS . CUSNO AS "Customer Number" , AMFLIB . CUSMAS .
CUSNM AS "Customer Name" ,
AMFLIB . CUSMAS . SLSNO AS "Salesman Number" , AMFLIB . SLSMAS .
SLSNM AS "Salesman Name" ,
AMFLIB . MTHACTE . ITCLS AS "Prod. Class" , AMFLIB . MBB0REP .
B0GTTX AS "Product Class Description" ,
SUM ( AMFLIB . MTHACTE . JQGLVA ) AS "Booking Value" , SUM (
AMFLIB . MTHACTE . COQTY ) AS "Quantity"

FROM AMFLIB . CUSMAS
JOIN AMFLIB . MTHACTE
ON AMFLIB . CUSMAS . CUSNO = AMFLIB . MTHACTE .
CUSNO
JOIN AMFLIB . SLSMAS
ON AMFLIB . CUSMAS . SLSNO = AMFLIB . SLSMAS .
SLSNO
JOIN AMFLIB . MBB0REP
ON AMFLIB . MTHACTE . ITCLS = AMFLIB . MBB0REP .
B0GLCD
WHERE AMFLIB . MTHACTE . TERRN = TERRITORY
GROUP BY AMFLIB . CUSMAS . COMNO ,
AMFLIB . CUSMAS . TERRN ,
AMFLIB . CUSMAS . SLSNO ,
AMFLIB . CUSMAS . CUSCL ,
AMFLIB . CUSMAS . CUSNO ,
AMFLIB . MTHACTE . ITCLS ,
AMFLIB . SLSMAS . SLSNM , AMFLIB . CUSMAS .
CUSNM , AMFLIB . MBB0REP . B0GTTX
;

OPEN C1 ;
SET RESULT SETS CURSOR C1 ;