>But if you have it on your PC, you can export it and then import with DCM to your iSeries.

Yes, I have tried that same thing without success. This certificate seems to be a little weird. By "application cert" I am guessing you mean the process of assigning an existing certificate to an SSL Application in DCM right? Is there such a thing as an "application certificate" (asking out of ignorance)?

Thanks for the response,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

Chris Bipes wrote:
They may not have generated a certificate for their CA or that is their
CA certificate. You can import it but you have to know the type of
certificate. Not user so is it a CA cert or an application cert? But
if you have it on your PC, you can export it and then import with DCM to
your iSeries. That is how I capture self signed CA from trading
partners.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.