Again I've never used STRSQL to create a procedure, I've always used
run iNav's Run SQL Scripts or had the statement in a source member...

But it'd seem to me that while STRSQL doesn't want the final ; it'd
still need any in the middle...
CREATE PROCEDURE FOXWELL/DOAATN001 (
IN CLIENT_NO NUMERIC(9, 0) )

CASE
WHEN CLIENT_NO <> 0
THEN
UPDATE DOAATN SET STRTFL = 'N', SMAJHT = CURRENT TIME
WHERE SCLTNO = CLIENT_NO;

ELSE
UPDATE DOAATN SET STRTFL = 'N', SMAJHT = CURRENT TIME;
END CASE

As far as iNav....

Have you tried adding your own SET PATH statement to the procedure?

In any event, while I can see creating a procedure using iNav the
first time, I'd never use it to modify (ie. recreate an existing).
I'd generate the source statements and work with those from then on.

Charles