The fifth and sixth parameters allow for the SORT information and FILTER
information. Here is some information from a program. I used the 0100
format without any problems.

d filterinfods ds
d finumusers 10i 0 inz
d fi1user 10a inz
d fi1userrsv 2a inz
d finumoutq 10i 0 inz
d fi1outqname 10a inz
d fi1outqlib 10a inz
d fiformtype 10a inz
d fiuserdata 10a inz
d finumsts 10i 0 inz
d fi1sts 10a inz
d fi1stsrsv 2a inz
d finumdev 10i 0 inz
d fi1devname 10a inz
d fi1devnamersv 2a inz

d sortinfods ds
d sinumkey 10i 0 inz
d si1kfstart 10i 0 inz
d si1kflen 10i 0 inz
d si1kftype 5i 0 inz
d si1sort 1a inz
d si1reserv 1a inz

*-- Set up filtering: everything
c eval fiformtype = ALL
c eval fiuserdata = ALL
c eval finumsts = 1
c eval fi1sts = ALL
c eval finumdev = 1
c eval fi1devname = ALL
c eval finumusers = 1
c eval fi1user = ALL
c eval finumoutq = 1
c eval fi1outqname = ALL
c eval fi1outqlib = *blanks

*-- Set up sorting: sort by spool file number
c eval sinumkey = 1
c eval si1kfstart = 37
c eval si1kflen = 4
c eval si1kftype = SIGNEDBINARY
c eval si1sort = ASCENDING
c eval si1reserv = HEXZERO

c callp(e) OpenListSPLF( receiver : %len(receiver) :
c openlist : BUILDSYNCH : sortinfods :
c filterinfods : injob : 'OSPL0100' :
c errc0100 )

HTH,