Careful -- some ERP agreements stipulate that you can use the software for
your company and for any company that your company substantially owns --
not one that owns you!

Mark Bazer
Director, Information Systems
Dyno LLC
954-971-2910 ext. 202

Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/07/2009 03:30 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: ERP Vendors

One choice, of course, is for the newly named company to outsource their
entire IT department to a new old-named company. Then there is no name
change. The new, smaller company might also qualify for significantly
reduced annual fees too?

Sometimes all it takes is a counter move to show them how silly their
plan is?

Bob Voltz wrote:
The original contract was negotiated 20 years ago.
Our lawyer is looking it over now.