Lowest priorities.
b.. Conference presentations on a particular topic: AIX
j.. Career center. Covered by other venues.
k.. Requirements. I expect some debate here but why not just submit a DCR
to IBM directly and be done with it? Granted, this used to be a HUGE
thing for me with COMMON.
f.. Training on nontechnical topics. I stopped in on one to pick up
something out of the room and it did have good attendance though. Might
have been the speaker or it might have been the time slot.
i.. Webcasts and webinars. There's so much trash among the good. Most, I
have a tough time keeping awake through. Occasionally there are a few
gems - like debugging with RSE.

Mid priorities
h.. beer at $2 a pop. If we have to pay full conference venue prices
networking will disappear completely. In San Diego the cheapest beer was
on a nice charter fishing boat. I also got to catch fish, see seals and
tease the sea sick lady that if she wasn't going to fish would she at
least cut bait (kidding, poor gal).
c.. Presentations by IBMers. Are there any John Sears left that filled a
room by their name and depth of knowledge of the subject matter?

High priorities
b.. Conference presentations on a particular topic: RSE (WDSC), RPG,
Domino and related products.
d.. Conference presentations from name speakers: Jon Paris, Scott
Klement, Kim Greene and many more.
e.. Conference presentations from other users
a.. Social networking available during the annual meeting.