I've not used Qshell much but a lot of Unix/AIX in the past. I'd think you could probably pipe the output from the "ls" command to the "system" command which can run any CL command string you want. That's the easiest way if it works. Or, a VERY simple shell script can loop through the file names and invoke "system" for each.

jrperkinsjr@xxxxxxxxx 03/05/2009 2:29:18 PM >>>
There is no way, I'm aware of at least, to do this. You would have to write
a program that would list all files in an IFS directory. It's not really a
hard thing to do though.

Scott Klement has a great IFS tutorial on his site. Somewhere I have an old
program that will list the files in the IFS directory too. If I can find it
I'm more than happy to share.

--
James R. Perkins