Bruce Collins wrote:
http://h20195.www2.hp.com/PDF/4AA2-1059ENW.pdf

Their /case study/ examples of migrations from an AS/400 are only two, and neither were to migrate their own [RPG] applications, although one might incorrectly infer that, from one example. One example moves to a core banking application on the HP server, and the other to an ERP on the HP system [instead of home grown applications to effect ERP?].

http://h71028.www7.hp.com/integrity/cache/504370-0-0-0-121.html
"Migration to HP Integrity servers" IBM to Integrity; two found with AS/400 [OS/400] noted vs any of IBM Mainframe, pSeries, or AIX:

A three year project to migrate from decade old systems, four AS/400 and some mainframes, to newer hardware that had to be provided by the same vendor... and to a /core banking application/ that ran on various *NIX. Destined to /go live/ in early 2007; uh, it's 2009, and since apparently deciding to move was in 2005... 3yr... arithmetic anyone:
http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA0-9293EEW

Eight years ago migration completed, no mention of when it started, and they had to migrate again [why say /migration/ unless recompile or restore?] to get new hardware in 2006 to upgrade:
http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA2-1357ENW

Regards, Chuck sent from Corvallis, OR but not HP :-)