Hi all.

I have a poser for the group.

I style myself as something of a UPS guru, but this one has me stumped.

We have a 515 with the ususal UPS conneced, but when a power hit happens,
the CPF1816 message is logged to QHIST, and the system powers down
instantly!

I have a UPS monitor program running, and the same program covers the older
model 400, (don't ask), just fine.

I suspect that there is an anomaly in the cable connecting the UPS to the
515. I recall having some teething issues initially when we were setting up
the 515.

Is there a way to display the status of the UPS signal contacts on the 515
in real time, to verify what signals are active?

Thanks!
Armand Borick
Responsive Data Systems