McKown, John écrivait dans
news:674577CB5E17964BA9950A5325819A2C567952@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ce qui suit:

A person on my "z" forum asked a question on how to get the
contents from a "DB2 table on the iSeries" to a "z" to be
processed by an application. Actually, what I first told him was
to just ftp the file because both the "z" and the "i" are EBCDIC
based. I still think that would work, but I'm unsure because I
don't have an "i" to play around on to see what actually happens.

You could aso try to setup a drda connection. The z application could
connect to the ddm/drda server on the i and uses SQL commands to
retrieve the data.