Fax 251.867.0525
Cell 1.251.363.4975

message: 11
date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:56:16 -0500
from: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: Triming CL stings?

Is it possible to trim leading and/or trailing blanks from
strings in CLP
or CLLE programs? I've got a legacy CLP program that builds
string to do
the selection of an open query file. It's a this or that
test and I'm
trying to build another string to concatenate into the
middle of it with a
more complex condition. I don't have a problem with the logic, just
formatting the string to remove excessive blanks. Is this possible?

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
324 Morrow Street