From: Adam Glauser <adamglauser@xxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 10:44:37 AM
Subject: Re: UPS WorldShip issue

Adam West wrote:
I have PC's in the warehouse that gets orders files from the i.

Is this the same thing that you were asking about recently? Have you considered Joe's suggestion* of a mapped drive instead of FTP? You would still need to update a stream file each time a price is changed, but at least you'll only need one copy of the file instead of one on i and one on Windows.

*http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200901/msg00011.html