From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 8:02 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Use of the IFS

Ah, I can't help enjoying the delicious irony of the "New" Year. Nathan
is already pushing the merits of RPG over all else, while Lukas is busy
pushing back the Wonders of Windows. Next we should hear Dave Odom
chiming in on how DB2 is not a "real" database and Steve Richter telling
us how much ILE sucks. Then all we need is Simon Coulter telling
somebody how stupid they are, and the year will have gotten off to a
wonderful start, just about as "New" as the "new" White House
administration.

The more things change...

Joe