Evan,
Yes, this library was restored on the new V5R4 machine.

What I don't understand is how the member name was LSOUTP001. I renamed it to LSPOUTPUT

I just ran a few tests on our dev machine and FTP is adding a new member if one didn't exist and naming it as expected: LSOUTPUT. We use Serv-U and I have this note in my CL
"New release Serv-U 6.3.1 returns error code 550 now when no files exist"
I watched that happen - it removed the member.

We just did the production run and it ran without error.
Thanks

Fran Denoncourt
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Pinal County Treasurer's Office
Florence, AZ 85232
(520) 866-6404
Frances.Denoncourt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Receipt of this message does not grant you permission to send me
Unsolicited Commercial Email