We have a 9407-515 that was configured with a twinax console. Now I
need to remove the 2742 twinax card to add another 2844 IOP and move
some comm cards around so that they are on the IOP rather than being
IOP-less in order to support SDLC.

So I first need to switch to a LAN console. The documentation sent by
IBM refers to a URL that comes up as bad.
I can't seem to find a step by step process in Infocenter or under the
"System Console" section of the Software knowledge base.

Can anyone supply a reference?

Thanks, Scott

________________________________

Scott A. Schollenberger

Vice President, Research & Development

Harris School Solutions

<http://support.harriscomputer.com/images/schoolssignature.gif>

A division of Harris Computer Systems

Phone: (610) 239-9988 ext. 305

Fax: (610) 239-9995
Email: sschollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011 Renaissance Blvd., Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward,
disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments and if you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of
this message that arise as a result of Internet transmission. Any
opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not
given or endorsed by the Harris company or office through which this
message is sent unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message and
the authority of the author to so bind the Harris entity referred to is
duly verified.