From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley V. Stone
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 3:24 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: HPT API vs. HPT Printer.. different results?

Yes, that is all being done. The HPT printer works fine. The API
version converting it to a TIFF is the issue. The WSCSTs are pretty
limited for those that I've found only alloing different Manufacturer
parms like *WSCST or *WSCSTLETTER

What's odd is it works fine on 90% of the spooled files. But now and
then the API shifts the data. Sometimes using *WSCSTLETTER fixes
things, but other times it doesn't.

Brad