Hi All,
To promote the SQL based objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures, etc., TurnOver uses the RUNSQLSTM which has the limitation that it only reads the first 80 columns of the source file even when the file length is greater than that and we took 112 as source file record length. So, if I create or change the code using a file with record length greater than 80 and the code extends beyond the 80 columns then the code in column 81 and above gets ignored. This is resulting in a syntax error thus preventing the objects from being promoted or if this doesn't result in a systax error then the objects will be promoted with no errors and could cause runtime error .
Is it only resolution that I have to reduce source file length (QSQLSRC) from 112 to 92?
Are there any commands that support only 80 length or less than that or more that? any insights are highly appreciated.