Jon,

I'm not sure if it's free, but this product seems quite reasonable.

<http://www.winrpg-programmers.com/>http://www.winrpg-programmers.com/

-mark

At 9/25/08 10:29 AM, you wrote:
X-Posted to Midrange-L and Web400

About three months ago I came up an "i" web developement tool that had
an interesting semi-free pricing model. I thought i had bookmarked it
for when I had time to study it but apparently I didn't. I originally
found it by accident when searching for something else and Google is
not helping me get back to it.

I'm hoping that someone out there has a better memory (or bookmark
system!) than I do.

Characteristics that I recall were that:

1) The IDE was free for the download.

2) The "server" was free for something like 1 to 4 users and pricing
for production use was tiered based on the number of users.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com