X-Posted to Midrange-L and Web400

About three months ago I came up an "i" web developement tool that had an interesting semi-free pricing model. I thought i had bookmarked it for when I had time to study it but apparently I didn't. I originally found it by accident when searching for something else and Google is not helping me get back to it.

I'm hoping that someone out there has a better memory (or bookmark system!) than I do.

Characteristics that I recall were that:

1) The IDE was free for the download.

2) The "server" was free for something like 1 to 4 users and pricing for production use was tiered based on the number of users.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com