I think you got an extra cursor keyword.

Should it be like below?
'update FADDRP set RECACT = '0' where current of stgTblCsr'

"Charles Wilt" <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
All,

I'm trying to prepare the following statement (from the dump):

STMT CHAR(102) VARYING 'update FADDRP set
RECACT = '0' where current of cursor stgTblCsr'

and I'm getting an SQL State error code of 42601 - A character, token,
or clause is invalid or missing.

Anybody see what I'm missing?

Thanks

Charles Wilt