Hi

I have three files:
File1 - with all user profiles (outfile from DSPUSRPRF)
File2 - with the same user profile (but not every profile from File1 has record in File2), this file2 has also additional field - "code of divison" i.e. AC
File3 - where code are explain i.e. AC - Accounting (all codes from File2 has explanation in File3)

And now I would like to get report where I receive ALL profile from File1 with name of Division (if profile doesn't exist in File2 should have BLANK as division)
But I received only this which exist in File2 or nothing. How to connect these three files? Which subquery will be correct?

This thread ...