I guess if you're using something like iNav to add disk drives or
something, why have it stop and prompt you for a SST user id and password?
That would be one nice area to just link it up.

I can't see it being any more dangerous than everybody using one SST user
id of QSECOFR and telling them all the SST QSECOFR password.