From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Essinger
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 8:44 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Batch FTP failing to Fix Central

I know Rob. I am trying to determine where to look next. I tried to
use the browser (firefox) to download via FTP, and it failed as well.
I think that the problem might be a setup on the local network. I
just started here last Monday, and I don't have much info on the
network yet. I think the network guy they had has left, so I have
some discovery to do.

If you have any thoughts, I would love to hear them.

Jim