Chuck

I could do a simple form if I really wanted to hurt myself. The Query Management Programming manual does have all one needs to do that kind of masochistic ritual.

But he should be able to do a RTVQMFORM from a QRYDFN, and get something to work - not so simple as STRQM but possible.

Vern

From: CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx>

sjl wrote:
Frances wrote:

Their results
ID NAME DEPT JOB YEARS SALARY
-- ----- ---- ----- ------ ------------
100 Plotz 42 mgr 7 18,352.80
-----------
* 18,352.80

90 Koonitz 42 sales 6 18,001.75
-----------
* 18,001.75

If you don't have the STRQM command, you don't have the full
Query Management product. You can't do the report breaks without
a QM form...this requires the full Query Management product.

The word "requires" is a bit too strong, unless preceded by the words
"effectively, for most people". I know people who can code at least a
somewhat /simple/ FORM definition in source, and issue a CRTQMFORM to
create a functional & usable *QMFORM from that source. I am not one of
those people :-)

Regards, Chuck