From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: TAATOOL Pricing and PRTLIBANL

Cool.

I've been playing around with stuff like this. Coworker showed me a
little SQL he whipped up to make QCMDEXC a UDF. So, once I like the
results I see with:
select mbfile, mblib, mbndtr as DeletedCount, mbmxrl as MaxRcdLen,
mbndtr*mbmxrl as DeletedSpace, mbaccp
from qtemp/mbrinfo
where mbfila='*PHY' AND MBNDTR>0 AND MBFILE NLIKE 'QADB%'
order by mbndtr*mbmxrl desc

I can do something like
select QCMDEXC('SBMJOB JOB(' CONCAT MBFILE CONCAT ') CMD(RGZPFM FILE('
CONCAT MBLIB CONCAT '/' CONCAT MBFILE CONCAT ') MBR(' CONCAT MBNAME
CONCAT
')'),
mbfile, mblib, mbndtr as DeletedCount, mbmxrl as MaxRcdLen,
mbndtr*mbmxrl as DeletedSpace, mbaccp
from qtemp/mbrinfo
where mbfila='*PHY' AND MBNDTR>0 AND MBFILE NLIKE 'QADB%'
order by mbndtr*mbmxrl desc

If you want to use mbaccp to decide whether to add KEYFILE(*FILE) is up
you.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Pete Massiello" <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/26/2008 03:01 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: TAATOOL Pricing and PRTLIBANL

Rob,

I use a very similar SQL for my list of files to
Reorg,
but I also
add the following

MBNDTR GT 0 and
MBFILE NLIKE 'QADB%'

This way I don't get any of the QADB* files and only
members which
have deleted records.

Pete

Pete Massiello