Its 30 seconds, and you have to push an extra 21 after you make your
selection.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Franz
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:31 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: i5-520 problems with ops lan console on T5

<quote>I tried to clear LAN config via 65+21 and so on for three times now,
this doesn't work.

I do remember when doing the 65+21 console change, w/IBM on phone,
that only have xx seconds to complete. Took many tries - probably a dozen to

get it. I don't remember how many seconds, but it was as fast as I could
possibly push the buttons without getting ahead of the results.
good luck
Jim Franz