From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Massiello
Sent: Thursday, 17 July 2008 2:25 p.m.
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: v6r1 and SQL 0901

I did another upgrade to V6R1 today from V5R4, and everything went very
smoothly, expect we can't Get External Data from Excel (Win XP using Office
2000 or Office 2007 same error) using ODBC. Has anyone else gotten this
0901 SQL error after upgrade. All the existing ODBC Excel downloads of data
work fine, only new ones that we try to create get this error as soon as you
try to signon to the i5 with ODBC.

I am at the latest Cumulative level, Hiper group level, and Database group.
Anyone had this problem and found a work around? I couldn't find anything.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions
http://www.itechsol.com