Hi, Bill:

Why not just "ADDLIBLE libname *FIRST" or "CHGCURLIB libname" and then run the QMQry?

Mark

> Reger, Bill wrote:
I have a QMQRY that has a file name in it to operate upon. The file name
inside the QMQRY is not qualfied by a library name, so it would be using
the *LIBL normally. When I do an OVRDBF to point the file name at a
specific LIBRARY, the QMQRY fails and tells me "File name in *LIBL type
*FILE not found".

Well yeah, I know. That's the reason I'm doing the OVRDBF. I know I can
change the QMQRY to accept a Library VARiable. But I'd really like to see
if the OVRDBF can handle this for me.

I would swear I've seen this work before. And I've also tried every
combination of OVRSCOPE parameters that are available. Still no good.

Am I just getting senile? (Please tell me no!)

Bill