Richard,
With all due respect, I used S4i at my previous employer, and it could put
the spooled files out in an IFS folder in a PDF format with names generated
from portions of the external or internal contents of the spool file. I am
not an employee anywhere right now (I am looking), and never worked for S4i.

I know that RJS is a good source of utility software, and they can also
provide utilities that can do what the original poster is asking for.

Jim