Not having to IPL multiple time to do PTFs (Release 1.0).
I did a lot of travel performing upgrades from release 1.0 to 1.1)

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express
903-885-1283 ext. 479

Neil Palmer <neilpalmer400mr@xxxxxxxx>
06/19/2008 10:19 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Happy Birthday to the AS/400, iSeries, System i, IBM i

Yeah - that's a big one. Loading those early release drivers each week
from about 16 1/2" inch reels on a 9347 tape drive, cleaning the drive
between each tape, and STILL having it die once or twice during the
install forcing you to start over from the beginning. Fun times, NOT. :-)

Neil Palmer, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

(This account not monitored for personal mail,
remove the last two letters before @ for that)