I'm almost positive that TN5250J can be served in a browser, and it's
free. http://sourceforge.net/projects/tn5250j/. It says on the site that
it's for Linux-like systems. I've run it on Windows plenty of times.
It's written in Java. OS doesn't matter. Also, interestingly, it appears
to be in development again.

Pete Hall
pbhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx