Rob,

You are right, PDM doesn't let you look into multiple libraries easily,
but that's what I get for using old technology. :P

I actually started on the WRKLIBPDM LIB(*ALL) screen and then used my
custom option (SV) to go into each library looking for the SAVF.

SV = WRKOBJPDM LIB(&N) OBJTYPE(*FILE) OBJATR(SAVF)

Then I just copy/pasted a screenful of "SV" at a time and looked into
each library. After a few screens of that, and after getting the
informative tips, but not magic bullet one I was hoping for, from the
mailing list, I gave up and used the big hammer of DSPOBJD *OUTFILE.

Old dogs, old tricks,
+
new dogs, new tricks,
+
good discussion, ideas and reminders from the group
=========
Priceless :)

Brian.