there's a recent thread about this tool at
http://forums.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums/showthread.php?t=50138&highlight=DSPQRYD

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

From:
Jerry Adams <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Date:
06/06/2008 07:41 AM
RE: Display Query File utility

I'm running at Level 40. Have not had or seen any issues with the
command.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale