To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:53 PM
Subject: Identifying Tape Source

I'm working on a procedure to streamline loading our libraries on a
disaster recovery system.

I'm trying to determine which of our computers wrote which backup
tapes. I've poked at the VOL and HDR1/HDR2 labels, but so far the
only label that contains the name of the system is the sticky label
on the outside of the cartridge.

Have I missed anything?

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx