You guys never told me that IBM offers a Redbooks weekly newsletter on a
subscription basis!
This is the first one I received!
eric

Redbooks, Drafts, Redpapers, Hints and Tips and IBM Press books
published in the past week as well as the Residencies and Workshops
announced during the same period. As always please visit the IBM
Redbooks web site at: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com for more details and
up to the minute technical information. For IBM Press books please visit
http://www.ibm.com/ibmpress

Drafts
Managing Composite Applications An Operator's View
Published: April 22, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/redp4319.html?Open

Going Green with IBM Active Energy Manager
Published: April 21, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/redp4361.html?Open

The Green Data Center: Steps for the Journey (draft)
Revised: April 25, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/redp4413.html?Open

Integrated Identity and Access Management Architectural Patterns
Published: April 21, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/redp4423.html?Open

IBM System Storage DR550 v4.5 Setup and Implementation
Revised: April 25, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg247091.html?Open

IBM System i Security: Protecting i5/OS Data with Encryption
Revised: April 23, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg247399.html?Open

PowerVM Virtualization on IBM System p Managing and Monitoring
Revised: April 21, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg247590.html?Open

Redbooks
IBM System Storage DS8000 Series: Architecture and Implementation
Published: April 25, 2008 ISBN: 0738485853 589 pages
Explore the book online at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246786.html?Open

z/OS V1R8 DFSMS Technical Update
Revised: April 24, 2008 ISBN: 073848573X 588 pages
Explore the book online at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247435.html?Open

TotalStorage Productivity Center V3.3 Update Guide
Published: April 23, 2008 ISBN: 0738485187 372 pages
Explore the book online at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247490.html?Open

Hardware Management Console V7 Handbook
Revised: April 23, 2008 ISBN: 0738486507 530 pages
Explore the book online at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247491.html?Open

IBM/Cisco Multiprotocol Routing: An Introduction and Implementation
Published: April 23, 2008 ISBN: 0738485322 390 pages
Explore the book online at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247543.html?Open

Implementing an IBM/Cisco SAN
Revised: April 22, 2008 ISBN: 0738485241 390 pages
Explore the book online at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247545.html?Open

Redpapers
PCI, PCI-X, PCI-X DDR, and PCIe Placement Rules for IBM System i Models
Published: April 21, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/abstracts/redp4011.html?Open

Linux Performance and Tuning Guidelines
Revised: April 25, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/abstracts/redp4285.html?Open

IBM AIX Continuous Availability Features
Published: April 24, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/abstracts/redp4367.html?Open

IBM System Storage DS8000 Series: IBM FlashCopy SE
Revised: April 23, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/abstracts/redp4368.html?Open

IBM Systems Virtualization: Servers, Storage, and Software
Revised: April 25, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/abstracts/redp4396.html?Open

System Level Accelerators: A Hybrid Computing Solution
Published: April 24, 2008
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/abstracts/redp4409.html?Open

Residencies
IBM Information Server on Linux on System z June 16, 2008
Contact: Nagraj Alur, San Jose, CA Need 3 residents.
Residency location: San Jose CA
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/residencies/SD-8I12-R01?Open

SAP on DB2 for z: Implementing Application Servers on Linux for System
z- The exploration October 13, 2008
Contact: Lydia Parziale, Poughkeepsie, NY Need 4 residents.
Residency location: Poughkeepsie NY
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/residencies/ZS-S300-R02?Open

Workshops
IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Performance Optimization and Best
Practices
May 27, 2008 Workshop in Zuerich, Switzerland
Contact: robert.treichler@xxxxxxxxxx
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/workshops/GR8115?Open

IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Performance Optimization and Best
Practices
May 13, 2008 Workshop in New York City, USA
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/workshops/GR9002?Open

IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Performance Optimization and Best
Practices
May 27, 2008 Workshop in Amsterdam, Netherlands
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/workshops/GR9080?Open