Yeah, but yours is work related; mine from being a stupid kid.

Anyway, got one of the installation images set up with the latest service pack. Since this is really an update, even though it's new hardware, I think I should be able to copy the \private folder from the existing (soon to be defunct) PC to our network server and, after CA is installed, replace the PC's \private folder with the saved version. Going to run a test today or tomorrow just to be sure that boat floats.

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
615.995.7024
fax
615.995.1201
email
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul Nelson wrote:
Ditto. We're both digitally challenged. :-))

Paul Nelson
Office 512-392-2577
Cell 708-670-6978
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx