If you have not set QSYSVAL QLOGOUTPUT to *PND you should not see any jobs
with a joblog pending. If you do then you have had a job that abnormally
terminated.

Permanent job structures: Temporary job structures:
Initial . . . . : 30 Initial . . . . : 50
Additional . . . : 10 Additional . . . : 10
Available . . . : 35008 Available . . . : 184
Total . . . . . : 68609
Maximum . . . . : 163520

---------------------Entries----------------------
Table Size Total Available In-use Other