From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Massiello
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 3:06 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: IPL Job Table Cleanup

You don't require the job table to be cleaned up at each IPL. You can set
CHGIPLA CPRJOBTBL(*NONE) or even set it to *ABNORMAL so it doesn't do it
everytime you IPL, which seems excessive. At a few of our customers, we
have a job that runs every quarter that does a CHGIPLA CPRJOBTBL(*NEXT).
Then on the next IPL it compresses the job table, and then sets the value to
*NONE.

Pete Massiello